Friday, November 26, 2010

Gratitude

I am so grateful for God's provision, His love, grace, and mercy. I am grateful for every gift He has bestowed me, including my wonderful family. He has gifted me with a husband who is willing to sacrifice so much in order to provide for his family. He will not, however, have to sacrifice this thanksgiving with his family and for that I am also grateful. I am ever so thankful that all of my kids are growing up strong in faith, mind, and body. I am grateful to be living near my oldest sister, Roxie, and her ever-growing family. It is such a joy to know her children and their gorgeous children. I am particularly grateful for Roxie's inspiring example regarding parenting grown children and being a grandmother. This stage of my life will be coming around soon enough and her excellent example is truly appreciated. For that matter, I am grateful to have such wonderful and inspiring examples for each stage yet to come in my life. Thank you Papa, Mama, Grandaddy, and Nanny! I have been blessed with so much and I pray that I will approach each day with praise and thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment