Monday, March 14, 2011

Lenten Spring Cleaning Update



I am completely up-to-date with my lenten cleaning schedule. I had to alter the schedule a bit due to time constraints and weather considerations but I am still on track. I spent two days cleaning the learning room/studio (I went through every educational item, purging and reorganizing - it was much needed); cleaned the mudroom and stairway hall, including the two closets in that hall; cleaned and organized the kitchen storage closet (my home improvement supplies have been moved to the garage and this space is now devoted to emergency food supply); cleaned up the front yard - removing leaves and trash, and pruning all plants that needed it; and cleaned and decorated the front porch. The progress is invigorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment