Saturday, December 16, 2023

Lifestyle of Learning 2023 Edition: Volume 13

 December 1 - 15


"Leave the earth dry and live with no regrets." -Mariah Johnson

-I have read above quoted book, Relentless Melt by Jeremy Bushnell, and In Time of Harvest by John Sinclair.


- I attended Cocoa Chronicles, a live radio show performance.


- I am reading The Benevolent Society of Ill-Mannered Ladies by Alison Goodman.

- I managed to get to the gym twice (still recovering) and went for a walk at the park to see the Christmas lights.


- I am doing a lot of journaling.

- I am listening to the following podcasts: The Piketon Massacre, Zone 7, Shallow Graves


- I am researching and have begun doing exercises to improve foot, ankle, and knee health. Did you know that there are 33 joints in each foot?


- I learned to play Ono99.


No comments:

Post a Comment