Saturday, October 10, 2009

Small and Simple Successes

I so often feel as though I am spinning my wheels, falling behind, not accomplishing much of anything that I hope to accomplish. I have great ideas and maybe even greater intentions and yet I accomplish so little. My head, so full of the check lists with so little checked off, becomes cloudy and I become frustrated. But maybe I will experience some clarity and satisfaction if I occasionally make note of my successes, even the small and simple. Today I remembered to take my SilverBiotic and vitamin C in order to help boost my immune system as I believe I may be coming down with bronchitis. I made my husbands favorite picadillo tacos and spicy tacos for the kids complete with freshly fried taco shells and homemade salsa. I tried out my recipe for homemade applesauce prepared in the crockpot. It is almost finished. After I give it a try I'll let you know how it turned out. Small and simple successes or, should I say, slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment