Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to...Me!

My 43rd birthday...

and I get to celebrate it...

in my backyard...

with family and friends.


We ate a BBQ feast together...

and fond wishes were sent my direction...

as Keegan presented me with the cake that she baked...

and I made my wish for the year.

The cake and ice cream was enjoyed by all...

and the iced watermelon was found to be refreshing on this muggy August day.

My birthday gifts included a painting by Maddox,
my favorite girl scout cookies, homemade bread with her recipe...
and these fun pins (not shown is the great 'ant' pin) from Roxie.

From my immediate family I received a beautiful vintage croquet set
and we enjoyed it together this evening.
Thanks for such a wonderful birthday celebration, everyone!
It was perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment