Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Acquisitional Giddiness

I had four dollars in bills and a handful of change as I headed in to two of my favorite thrift stores, stores where the prices are truly thrifty. And I scored! I am so excited about my acquisitions that I am giddy! I scored the dearest floral print apron complete with pockets. This little beauty will go to Keegan who absolutely adores a good apron. I also scored a small white tablecloth that only set me back one dollar, as did the apron. I acquired a quirky yet sweet salt shaker and a pair of shakers with a smidge of red, perfect for my kitchen. Together these cost me three dollars. I had no problem parting with those four bills and an additional four quarters. Do you see why I am a little giddy?


Here is a closer look at my salt and pepper shakers sitting on my kitchen counter alongside some of my favorite things.

Here is Keegan giving the apron a trial run. I just knew that the apron would be perfect for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment