Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!!

Happy Independence Day...
and welcome to our family's celebration!

Roxie, Samantha, Maddox and I watched the Independence Day (actually on the 3rd) parade...
while Maceo and Bishop rode on a float.
There were games, food, live music, friends, and fabulous fireworks.


On the fourth proper we had a family BBQ
with Herb grilling up some fabulous ribs.
He is the grillmeister!
We played some backyard croquet ...




and, at nightfall, lit some fireworks.
Although hard to say, possibly my favorite moment of the evening was Christian teaching Bishop how to light fireworks. I love this series of photos...




and I love having all of my family together...



and I love celebrating the birth of our nation.
Happy Birthday, America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment