Monday, July 12, 2010

God's Bounty and Provision


We are blessed to have a master gardener in our church family who felt called to create a garden on our church grounds. He prepares the garden and then allows us to have a plot if we desire. He, also, maintains a good-sized plot himself. His produce is sold to the congregation and the proceeds go to the youth group. Although I am pleased to pay for his fresh produce, I am also blessed that this gentlemen feels compelled to share his abundant bounty with our family. He seeks me out nearly every Wednesday and Sunday so that he may share his potatoes, okra, green beans, squash and gardening advice. I am not entirely certain as to why he has chosen to gift our family in this way but I am SO blessed to have this quality produce to prepare for my family and even more blessed to have his friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment