Monday, December 27, 2010

Hollywood or Bust

My dear Keegan and her boyfriend, Ian, are officially en route to California - their adventure has begun!


They had dear friends help load them up and send them off.



Goodbyes were said.






California, here they come!

I personally send them off with prayers of protection, blessings over her venture and wishes of Godspeed.



Yesterday our church family helped me convey all of that by singing a very special song to her that included a sweet slideshow and then praying a blessing over her while those who wished to laid hands on her (some laid hands on me, thanks).
If possible, I will include some footage of the song and slideshow but for now here are the lyrics and I give this message to her again.
Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got his hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say.

(The Words I Would Say by Sidewalk Prophets)

No comments:

Post a Comment