Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Saint Valentine's Day!


Today I was hoping to focus on the history of Valentine's day and to study the Saint for which this day gets its name but I misplaced the book that I was going to read, Bishop needed his allergy shots and a host of errands needed to be done and they all needed to be done before cub scouts tonight. Instead, the day became a very simple celebration of family love. After Bishop got his shots I took him sledding for the first time - he loved it. And after the errands I treated the family to a simple dinner, reminiscent of last years feast that was entirely imported from Chicago. We had Chicago-style pizza made at a local pizzeria, cheesecake, and chocolate covered strawberries.





Two of my valentines seemed to enjoy it!







Happy Saint Valentines!
I hope your day was filled with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment