Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowflakes Everywhere

It is a winter wonderland here. We are homebound due to the fact that at least a foot of snow has fallen today. Maceo worked on creating and editing films on the computer. Bishop bundled up and went on an 'arctic expedition' which involved shooting his bb gun while it was snowing. As for myself, I got a pot of chicken started for some homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner and sat before the fire making paper snowflakes. Years ago, I had purchased this book at a thrift store for 27 cents. For the last several winters I have tried to entice the boys to help me make them but they have never been interested. I opted to do them myself. I now have 23 beautiful snowflakes to hang on my windows tomorrow.
It was a pleasant pursuit and we now have snowflakes everywhere, both outside and in.

No comments:

Post a Comment