Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Funny Thing Happened This Morning

Ok, a funny thing happened just this morning.  You know of John Goodman, right?  John Goodman - the man who played opposite Roseanne Barr on Roseanne, is the voice of Sully in Monsters Inc., was in several Coen brothers films, the Big Lebowski and Argo.  He is a big man, in regards to both his filmography and physical stature.  Well, this morning I was down the street at the bakery drinking some iced tea and working on this blog.  I was hunched over my computer, very engrossed in my work, cataloging photos and ideas and such, and apparently John Goodman was standing just three feet away ordering himself some coffee.  When I came up for some air and glanced around the shop I noticed that people had somewhat goofy smiles on their faces.  Moly, one of the bakey employees whom I am well-acquainted with, said, "Can you believe that John Goodman was here?"  I, confusedly, said "What?" and waited for the punchline.  She said, "John Goodman just came in for coffee, you didn't see him?"  No.  I was so engrossed in my work that I somehow missed John Goodman standing three feet away from me.  How does one miss John Goodman? 

No comments:

Post a Comment