Sunday, December 23, 2012

Such a Sweet Sight

I love every package beneath the tree.
Their brightly colored wrapping is beautiful.
There is such mystery and anticipation surrounding them.
As they are handled, squeezed and shook, theories are formulated as to what is in them.
They are exciting.
But, for me, these gifts wrapped in brown paper bags and pink and green tissue are particularly exciting.
They are particularly special.
Bishop went shopping for these gifts for me; taking his time selecting gifts that he hopes I will enjoy while staying within his budget, having to make choices, putting some things back, switching some items for others all while trying to conceal them from me.
He then wrapped them completely on his own according to his own vision.
They are perfection!
They are a sight to behold!
They are such sweet packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment