Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Final Look

Advent has begun, the Christmas decorations are starting to come out of their boxes, and the Christmas notebook is filling up with lists and ideas.
I have put away all the Thanksgiving decorations except for the gratitude tree.
I am hesitating to disassemble it; I am so enjoying the grateful sentiments noted on each card.
I want to make sure that a sense of gratitude has truly made its way in to the deepest parts of my spirit. I believe that it will help me experience true gratitude for the gift of Jesus Christ, whose birth we are preparing to celebrate. I believe it will help me to stay focused on His gifts of grace and mercy. And, I believe, that it will help me share that gift, even in some small way, with those around me.
I am so richly blessed
and I am grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment