Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Thanksgiving isn't over yet signs of Christmas are to be seen everywhere.
I have been going to a host of holiday open houses and have been finding true inspiration.
I have been to Pheona's and the vendors had some truly lovely items...
...and some truly lovely ideas.
This tree made of white gloves is quite clever...
and this garland is spectacular!
I love it and you are sure to see some version of it appear in my home.

I also went to an open house at Bear Creek Lodge, the surroundings were beautiful.
One of my all time favorite vendors, The Seedbox, was in attendance.
Her displays were beautiful, these pictures sure do not do them justice.


This is the storefront of Funtiques.
This one belongs to Red Velvet.
And this one belongs to Della's.
(And most certainly these pictures do not accurately portray how precious this window display is).


I don't like to move too quickly towards Christmas lest I rush right past Thanksgiving but it is nice to be reminded, in such lovely ways, that Christmas is approaching. I must give Christmas some consideration.
For Thanksgiving, I created a folder to organize my thoughts and ideas.
For Christmas, I have created a binder to organize my thoughts and ideas related to Advent, 12 Days of Christmas, Christmas Gifts, Menus and Decorating Ideas.
I will share it with you in a future post.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed the eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment