Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!!!

Another Halloween has come and gone.  I didn't get the porch decorated or make special food or even carve jack-o-lanterns as I have in the past (2014201120102009).  I haven't had caramel apples or apple cider and I didn't even manage to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."  Nevertheless, Halloween came and went.  It may have looked different but we managed to have a great time nonetheless.
Maceo performed Huck Finn then spent the rest of the day hanging out with friends.  He went to see a friend perform in a theatrical production of Clue.  Bishop and I went to hang out with friends as well.  We feasted on the most amazing Halloween potluck buffet.  There was trick-or-treating, long boarding, bananagrams and much, much more.

There was an abundance of cuteness, silliness and just plain fun!









I hope your Halloween was filled with family (and friend) fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment